Original Workout T-shirt - ZeroWaste collection
This T-shirt gives you maximum movement and is perfect for all workout intensities - and your skin and nature will thank you for it. Climate Neutral Certified.
Designed with love in Sweden, all materials sourced and ethically made in Europe.
These T-shirts are part of our ZeroWaste collection. They have very minor blemishes, such as hardly visible uneven coloration on small areas of the t-shirt. They are almost as our "normal" T-shirts and have been produced with the exact same materials and in the same factory and have not been worn before. We want to give them the life and love that they deserve and hope they'll find a new home and a customer appreciating its uniquely "perfect imperfections", at a reduced price.
If you want to know more details upfront about the specific t-shirt you'd like to order, best to contact us here .
- Machine-wash at max. 40 degrees Celsius
- Don’t bleach
- Iron up to 150 degrees Celsius, leave out the prints, and iron only if necessary
- Hang to dry, don’t tumble-dry
- Professional dry-cleaning in mild cleaning process
- Wash inside-out with like colors
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener (we recommend choosing environmentally - & health friendly detergents)
- It might slightly shrink after the first wash due to its natural origin (we considered this shrinkage in our sizing guide)
- We recommend to air-dry instead of washing it after every use
- "End of life" and disposal tips: If it is still in good shape - swap with friends, resell as second-hand, repair or bring to your local tailor for repair. If it is very worn out and can no longer be used, best to bring it to a local textile collection or recycling station. It can even be composted, but make sure you understand how to compost in the right way.
Waste is a huge problem in the fashion industry - the majority of clothes get prematurely burned or thrown away. We want to reverse this and give every item the love and life it deserves, also those that have small blemishes and are "perfectly imperfect". And to create zero waste in our supply chain.