Original Workout T-shirt with TENCEL™ 2.0
Ultra-comfortable like a second skin. Highly breathable. Odor-resistant. Free from harmful toxins & microplastics.
The only T-shirt you need for your active lifestyle, designed with versatility and maximum movement in mind.
Suitable for low, medium, and high-intensity activities like running, gym workouts, hiking or yoga, this Raglan T-shirt ensures cool and comfortable wear. Its minimalist design complements any wardrobe and also serves perfectly as the ideal choice for effortlessly chic athletic everyday attire. Thanks to its timeless design and natural odor resistance, it stays fresh longer, minimizing wash frequency.
100% compostable - even the sewing thread is made from TENCEL™ Lyocell.
Designed in Sweden, using a unique composition of highly breathable, toxin-free TENCEL™ Lyocell fabric that's gentle on the skin, ethically crafted in Portugal.
We've taken our users' valuable feedback of the Original T-shirt to heart and made these enhancements for 2.0:
- Introducing two timeless and stylish colors besides black: Blueberry Blue and Forest Fog Grey.
- Size extension to XXS.
- A slightly longer cut and a less curved hemline for added comfort and to ensure you feel fully covered, yet keeping a chic and athletic look.
- A touch slimmer fit, while maintaining ample room for breathability and movement.
- Elevating the versatile & minimalist design with a discreet Tripulse logo on the chest.
- A practical hook in the back of the shirt in the inside to make it convenient for you to hang and air the shirt after every use.
- The same silky soft fabric, now equipped with enhanced performance features.
The models are 1.74cm and 1.69cm tall and wear size XS and S.
- Machine-wash at 30°C/86°F
- Don’t bleach
- Hang to dry, don’t tumble-dry
- We recommend to air-dry instead of washing it after every use
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener (we recommend choosing environmentally - & health friendly detergents)
- The shirt will likely shrink up to 5% after the first wash due to its natural origin (Note that we considered this shrinkage in our sizing guide. So when you feel that the shirt is a bit too long when trying it on for the first time, please consider it will shrink up to 5% after your first wash.)
- "End of life" and disposal tips: If it is still in good shape - swap with friends, resell as second-hand, repair or bring to your local tailor for repair. If it is very worn out and can no longer be used, best to bring it to a local textile collection or recycling station. It can even be composted, but make sure you understand how to compost in the right way.
One T-shirt that can replace all others
We believe in less is more. That's why we designed one T-shirt that you can use for all kinds of activities - for your toughest workouts, to traveling and leisure. It's naturally odor-resistant - meaning you'll get many more wears out of it before having to wash it.
Comfortable like a second skin
The unique composition of our premium wood fabric feels incredibly soft on the skin, has a a slightly cooling effect and is hypoallergenic which means it's perfectly suitable even for very sensitive skin.
superior technical features powered by nature
This T-Shirt is truly powered by nature - 100% made from wood fiber TENCEL™ lyocell. Naturally odor-resistant and antibacterial, highly breathable and non-itch. Perfect for any workout intensities.
versatile & light-weight
This is the only T-shirt you need for your active lifestyle - for your workouts and beyond. Incredibly light-weight, multifunctional and with timeless design.
Materials used in Tripulse T-shirt 2.0
TENCEL™ is the main material we use - all our workout shirts are made from 100% TENCEL™, and our leggings are mostly made from TENCEL™ as well. It is a lyocell fiber derived from sustainable wood sources invented by the Austrian wood fiber company Lenzing. The production doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, and the water and environmentally harmless solvent are reused at a rate of more than 99% during production. TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are certified as biodegradable and compostable, meaning that they can fully revert back to nature, and in a relatively short amount of time depending on the environment. That's a key difference to plastics like polyester that can take centuries, or more, to decompose.
The wood pulp comes from sustainably managed trees including eucalyptus, pine, spruce and birch trees, mainly from Europe. The wood is certified according to recognized sustainability criteria, such as the FSC® and PEFC™ standards. Lenzing and Tripulse support the preservation of endangered and primeval forests. That means you can rest assured that no wood or pulp is derived from primeval forests from the Amazon Region, Canada or Russia, or from any of the other endangered rainforests in Indonesia or West Africa. The timber made use of is generated by thinning, a practice applied in sustainable foresting. That means that the timber that is unsuitable for high-grade products, such as furniture, finds a meaningful purpose in the production of botanic fibers.
Our dyed TENCEL™ material is also free from harmful chemicals and has the following certifications:
- Oekotex Standard Class 1
- REACH conform
TENCEL™ lyocell care labels
The care labels of our Original T-shirts 2.0 that are attached to the inside of are made from TENCEL™ lyocell and printed with water-based ink. They are amongst others bluesign®, OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 and GOTS certified. Made in Portugal.
Water based ink prints
All our prints are made from water-based inks which are eco- and health-friendly as they contain water instead of plastics and no harmful chemicals. They are “Organic 100 Content Standard” certified.
Dyes & finishing
A big part of the pollution and harmful effects of the textile industry happens during the textile dyeing and finishing stage. In this stage lots of chemicals are usually being used to achieve certain color vibrancy and functionality, such as water-resistance, anti-bacterial properties etc. As some of these chemicals can be very toxic, this is a phase that can potentially compromise on our health and wellbeing.
In order to avoid these harmful effects, we first of all choose materials that are “by nature” free from toxic chemicals and that as much as possible naturally have performance-friendly features, such as odor resistance and breathability. And for this, TENCEL™ (described in the section “ our materials”) is the perfect material. In regards to functionality, it is naturally breathable, odor resistant and has a smooth touch, without having to add any harsh finishing to achieve these features.
All our materials including the dyes and finishing are Oekotex Standard 100 certified, meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals. On top of that, they are REACH conform. REACH is a regulation of the EU created to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, and ensures that the substance can be safely used without harming the end customer.
Our mission is to keep on innovating and pushing the boundaries also when it comes to using the most sustainable, health-friendly and at the same time functional dyes and finishing. So where we are at is really good, however, we believe that there is always room to keep on innovating and to becoming even better.