Care instruction for tops
- Machine-wash at 30°C/86°F
- Don’t bleach
- Hang to dry, don’t tumble-dry
- We recommend to air-dry instead of washing it after every use
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener (we recommend choosing environmentally - & health friendly detergents)
- The shirt will likely shrink up to 5% after the first wash due to its natural origin (Note that we considered this shrinkage in our sizing guide. So when you feel that the shirt is a bit too long when trying it on for the first time, please consider it will shrink up to 5% after your first wash.)
- "End of life" and disposal tips: If it is still in good shape - swap with friends, resell as second-hand, repair or bring to your local tailor for repair. If it is very worn out and can no longer be used, best to bring it to a local textile collection or recycling station. It can even be composted, but make sure you understand how to compost in the right way.