Tripulse Original Workout Tank Top - grey-mélange
- Loose fit
- High neck
- Racerback for more freedom during workouts
- Hip-length (on average, depending on your individual size)
- Flattering & athletic design
- Naturally antibacterial by being unfavorable for bacterial growth, odor resistant
- Naturally breathable fabric
- Very comfortable & soft material
- Multifunctional for all kinds of workout intensities
- Timeless & classic grey-mélange color
- Made from 100% sustainable wood fiber TENCEL™
- Non-toxic and skin-friendly material without harmful chemicals
- Designed in Sweden, ethically made in Portugal in a GOTS-certified factory
- Find your right size with our sizing guide here
What to use it for:
The Tripulse Original Workout tank top is your perfect all-round sustainable workout companion.
It is the perfect multifunctional tank top for any kind of workouts: Running, gym, yoga, or anything else you love. You can even wear it on days when you just want to chill, feel comfortable and use it as a top for leisure.
The fabric features:
The fabric is naturally breathable, gentle to your skin, and with a cooling touch. It is naturally antibacterial, resistant to bacteria and odor growth - meaning the tank top won’t easily smell and you can wear it multiple times before washing. And on top of that, it is exceptionally comfortable.
The fabric is lightweight and feels smooth on the skin, both from the in- and outside. Unlike many synthetics-based fabrics normally used for sports shirts, the Tripulse Original Workout Tank Top doesn’t have that “plastic-like” feel, and instead feels smoother and more organic.
The design & cut:
The Tripulse Original Workout Tank Top is designed with a high neck and racerback for unlimited freedom to move.
Its loose fit and athletic cut is made for any body type. Due to its minimalistic design and classic color, it is the perfect fit with many clothes and other colors so you don’t have to worry about and waste time finding a matching complement.
The long and short version of the Tripulse logo is printed on the front and back of the tank top in a very light grey color.
Our styling tip for you:
You can wear the top in different ways: Let it hang loose, tuck it into our Tripulse Original Workout Leggings, or just make a knot. Designed to fit your personal style and workout.
- Machine-wash at max. 40 degrees Celsius
- Don’t bleach
- Iron up to 150 degrees Celsius, leave out the prints, and iron only if necessary
- Hang to dry, don’t tumble-dry
- Professional dry-cleaning in mild cleaning process
- Wash inside-out with like colors
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener (we recommend choosing environmentally - & health friendly detergents)
- It might slightly shrink after the first wash due to its natural origin (we considered this shrinkage in our sizing guide)
- We recommend to air-dry instead of washing it after every use
- Composition: 100% TENCEL™ lyocell, ethically made in Portugal.
- Eco-friendly water-based ink is being used for the inside prints and the inner care label is made from organic cotton with water-based print, sourced from Portugal.
- Our product packaging is free from harmful plastics and is fully recyclable, using biodegradable, recycled or FSC-certified materials. You can reuse or recycle it. The transport is climate compensated.
- Sustainable material & production process: The top is made from high-quality 100% TENCEL™, a sustainable and FSC-certified wood fiber that is produced in a zero waste process where 99% of the non-toxic solvent and water are reused.
- Sustainable & certified wood fibers: The wood pulp comes from sustainably managed trees including eucalyptus, pine, spruce and birch trees, mainly from Europe. The wood is certified according to recognized sustainability criteria, such as the FSC® and PEFC™ standards. Lenzing and Tripulse support the preservation of endangered and primeval forests. That means you can rest assured that no wood or pulp is derived from primeval forests from the Amazon Region, Canada or Russia, or from any of the other endangered rainforests in Indonesia or West Africa. The timber made use of is generated by thinning, a practice applied in sustainable foresting. That means that the timber that is unsuitable for high-grade products, such as furniture, finds a meaningful purpose in the production of botanic fibers.
- Free from microplastics & compostable: The TENCEL™ fibers are free from microplastics and are certified as biodegradable and compostable, meaning that they can fully revert back to nature in a relatively short amount of time, unlike conventional synthetic clothes.
- Health-& skin-friendly material: The dyed material is free from harmful chemicals and Oekotex Standard Class 1 certified.
- Requires less water and no toxic chemicals compared to conventional cotton and bamboo fibers.
- Less smell, less washing: TENCEL™ is naturally resistant to odor growth and antibacterial which means that you don’t have to wash it after every single workout - and this way it saves you valuable water, energy and time.
- Durable: If you follow the care instructions, this top will last you a long time.
- Eco-friendly prints: All prints are made from water-based inks which are eco- and health-friendly as they contain water instead of plastics and no harmful chemicals. They are “Organic 100 Content Standard” certified.
- Eco-friendly trims: We take no short-cuts and ensure that also our trims are as sustainable as possible. The prints are made from water-based ink and the care label from organic cotton with water-based print, sourced from Portugal.
- Ethical production: Both the material and the final top are ethically made by our GOTS certified production partners in Portugal - that includes amongst others no child labor, fair wages and a healthy and secure working environment.
If you want to learn more how you are making an impact through Tripulse, visit our sustainability page here.