Workout Tank Top without logo - ZeroWaste collection
This tank top gives you maximum movement and is perfect for all workout intensities - and your skin and nature will thank you for it. Climate Neutral Certified.
Designed with love in Sweden, all materials sourced and ethically made in Europe.
These tank tops are part of our ZeroWaste collection. They are our prototypes that we created before producing our Original tank tops. They have the same fit and cut as our as our "normal" tank tops and have been produced with the exact same materials. The main difference is that they come without any logo or print on the outside which make it the perfect tank top to be used for all kinds of occasions. It has an incomplete test print on the inside (upper back) of the top that was used to test the print quality for indicating its size.
We want to give them the life and love that they deserve and hope they'll find a new home and a customer appreciating its uniquely "perfect imperfections", at a reduced price.
If you want to know more details upfront about the specific tank top you'd like to order, best to contact us here .
- Machine-wash at 30°C/86°F
- Don’t bleach
- Hang to dry, don’t tumble-dry
- We recommend to air-dry instead of washing it after every use
- Use mild detergent and no fabric softener (we recommend choosing environmentally - & health friendly detergents)
- The shirt will likely shrink up to 5% after the first wash due to its natural origin (Note that we considered this shrinkage in our sizing guide. So when you feel that the shirt is a bit too long when trying it on for the first time, please consider it will shrink up to 5% after your first wash.)
- "End of life" and disposal tips: If it is still in good shape - swap with friends, resell as second-hand, repair or bring to your local tailor for repair. If it is very worn out and can no longer be used, best to bring it to a local textile collection or recycling station. It can even be composted, but make sure you understand how to compost in the right way.
Do also check Tencel Tyg products.
Waste is a huge problem in the fashion industry - the majority of clothes get prematurely burned or thrown away. We want to reverse this and give every item the love and life it deserves, also those that have small blemishes and are "perfectly imperfect". And to create zero waste in our supply chain.